Reliance company was previously slow down their 4G plans but they, finally a revelation was made that they were soon going to launch their 4G network service in December2011 but because of some Technical reasons the launch was delayed. By this action from reliance, other telecom industries stated planing to launch their 4G network in the first quarter of the coming year. The company has chosen the LTE technology and they are very bound about their security clearance.
There are two company that power 4G or BWA technology and they are LTE and WiMax. They offer lightning fast speed Internet (or wireless broadband) that can access more than 100mbps speed. The best part of the technology is that it supports both GSM and CDMA network.
During the Broadband wireless access spectrum auction , JUNE -2011 following network provider got the license:-
- Infotel Broadband Services (now owned by Reliance Industries) :- 22circle licence
- Aircel :- acquire 8 circle license
- Bharti Airtel and Qualcomm :- 4 Circles
- Tikona :- five circles
- Augera :- Only one
Amongst all, LTE technology is one that is preferred as compared to the others…
- Reliance decided to avail 4G data Service for Rs 10/GB along with the Tablet that would cost in less than Rs4000.
- High speed Card will get available Worldwide with an Advance technology.
- Reliance Data Service for Data Card will get launched in Mid 2012.
- Very cheap than existing 3G Plans.